What Juniority and Seniority taught me in my polytechnic days?
Totapari Mango tree, whose leaves comes out as a flower. It defy law of nature so it is called as King of Fruits.
Our college was famous for its juniority and seniority concept. It was imbibed in us within first fortnight of joining it. Methods may vary with person depending upon his learnability but the lesson was same. Unity was another thing that was taught but it takes time to understand it.
What they taught me was one of the biggest lessons I have learned in my life.
Junior for me now means anyone who is less experienced than me in any field of life. Whether he is my senior or elder in age but I have to treat him same as seniors treated me by sharing their experience. Even it was their final exam next day but they do not hesitated to spare hours for teaching us concepts of our subject do that we could pass in the exams next day of that subject.
◦ In life you could not possess all the knowledge and experience available so they taught us not to hesitate to ask, ask from the person who is senior to you in that field, even if they have to cut short their studies but they respected our asking taught by them.
◦ So even today I readily ask even my kids for anything that they possess more than me. They are seniors to me in that field. So even parents can be junior to their kids, and kids may (should) become seniors to their parents.
Awareness meditation is the way worked for me, may be you too find it suitable otherwise Dynamic meditation is for most of the people. There are 110 other meditation techniques discovered by Indian Mystic Gorakhnath about 500years before and further modified by Osho that one can experiment and the suitable one could be practiced in routine life.
Osho International Online (OIO) provides facility to learn these from your home,
1. through Osho Meditation Day @€20.00 per person. OIO rotate times through three timezones NY,Berlin and Mumbai. You can prebook according to the convenient time for you.
2. There is OSHO Evening Meeting streaming which can be accessed every day at local time starting 6:40 pm (of which Osho says that he wants his people to view it all over the world and these days it is possible) and 16 of the meditations mostly with video instructions and so much more on iOSHOthrough App.
3. There is a 7 days Free Trial also for people who would like to first try it out.
This is an opportunity for learning and knowing Osho through these sannyasins who lived in his presence and brought to life his words in best possible quality in all formats.
Disciples of Jesus left him alone in last minutes but Osho’s disciples remained with him till he left his body willingly after working, till last day, for all of us to get enlightened. Jesus tried hard till last minute, before being caught, to teach meditation to his disciples. As per Saint John’s Gospel:- Jesus used word ‘Sit’ to transfer his meditative energy to them and went on to pray God, but on returning he found them sleeping. He tried two times again but in vain.
Even today Zen people use word ‘Sit’ for meditation in their saying ‘Sit silently, do nothing, season comes and the grass grows by itself green’.
Hi ….. I write my comments from my personal experiences of my inner journey. This post may include teachings of Mystics around the world that I found worth following even today. For more about me and to connect with me on social media platforms, have a look at my linktree website for connecting with my social media links, or subscribe my YouTube channel and/or listen to the podcasts etc.